Doyle Construction’s service and maintenance department has a wealth of experience handling all forms of service and maintenance work. Service calls are dispatched directly to Doyle Construction’s service manager via phone or email. No job is too big or too small. Services include:
- Replace Lights and Ballasts: Replace burned out or flickering lights, as well as ballasts and lens covers as needed. Repair, replace, clean or upgrade existing light fixtures or install new light fixtures.
- Plumbing: Unclog toilets, urinals, sinks, showers and floor drains. Repair, replace and install toilets, sink, faucets, showerheads, water heaters, dishwashers, and refrigerator icemakers to existing water and drain lines.
- Electrical: Install, remove, relocate light fixtures, wall switches, outlets, doorbells, motion sensors and more.
- Trash Removal and Disposal: Includes heavy trash pick up and hauling to disposal site or materials such as pallets, refrigerators, wood or paper waste, and wet garbage.
- General carpentry. Install keyboard pull out trays, white boards, trash cans, bath accessories, repair ceramic tile/grout, replace dry/wet rot wood (rough and/or finish), etc.
- Painting. Paint lobby/accent walls, touch up upon vacating premises, paint exterior where needed, etc.